Saturday, January 21, 2012

Panic at the... bar?

Apparently so.

We went out to try some pole dancing lessons tonight. That didn't work out, apparently they're only Monday through Friday, and since today is Saturday, it didn't happen. Oops. Oh well. We decided to go grab some noms and have a couple drinks. It's Saturday in a busy town. BAD IDEA. I know I'm not supposed to be drinking, I'd barely eaten anything today, and these meds make me a lightweight.  Crowds. Crowds are bad for Crazy Lauren. I gave a couple people the crazy eyes. You know the crazy eyes.

Yeah, that's what my eyes looked liked. They really are that color.



I tried to take an actual picture to show you my actual eyes, but I'm working on sobering up and I have a wicked headache, so that's not happening. Flash plus my headaches equals people being murdered in the face with cats, so we try to avoid that around here. Anyhow.

So my anxiety struck up, I stepped out to try to calm down and I get the call that every mom LOVES to get. My kid is puking and Mr. Stinky shouldn't be left alone to deal with that, it isn't fair to him. So.. after drinking some really strong screwdrivers, I drove my happy ass home in a car I wasn't familiar with. Yes, stupid I know. Yes, I should be shot. I made it home. I was below the legal limit, I felt comfortable driving, I could walk a straight line and all that.. well, as much as I ever can. I carry a doctors note in my purse saying I have a neurological problem and that certain tests are invalid because of it, lol.

I get home and Fussy/Wiggles is back to normal, other than a slight fever. I wonder if she just got all worked up because I wasn't home? She isn't used to me not being home. I made her a mild dinner of waffles and apples and we hung out while Stinky rearranged our house. Yes, I said rearranged our house. Allow me to explain. Fussy's new room was the old workout/guest room, and now her old room is the new workout/guest room. Her toys had slowly been taking over our living room and we couldn't walk without falling over one of them. So, now her room will be open during the day so she can play in there with her annoying toys. Her less annoying toys will live in the living room/tv room. Annoying toys live in her room. That's just how life goes. Luckily most of them are heavy so so if she wants to move them.. she can't. Not yet. I decorated her room too, I got these cool decals from Tarjay that I put on her walls and door. I'll put up pics tomorrow. I want to get some posters too. Make her room more than just a sterile on base room, yknow?

Anyhow, my head is pounding.. so I'm gonna pop a pain pill, take my night time meds and go veg on the couch until bedtime. Until next time my fair readers.. all like.. 5 of  you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got home safe! I think I'm going to do the waffle for dinner thing tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete